Information for abstract submission:
• Two abstracts per person are allowed
• Download the Template (Microsoft Word format, .doc file). One page (A4), up to 500 words of text, and with 3 to 5 keywords
• Save abstract under a file name easily identified e.g., “Jane_Doe.docx” (Microsoft Word format, .docx file)
• Abstract submission is permitted only electronically
• Contributions will be included into the book of abstracts only after having received full payment of the registration fee.
• Deadline for sending abstracts: September 19, 2022
• Deadline for accepting abstracts: September 27, 2022
Please download template: CERS_2022 Template
Fields marked with * are obligatory.